Thread: GOLDFIELD HOTEL GHOST

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default GOLDFIELD HOTEL GHOST

Originally posted by TRACIE

: IS IT TRUE THAT THE OLD HOTEL IS HAUNTED? IF SO WHO HAUNTS IT AND WHY? ARE THERE TOURS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: GOLDFIELD HOTEL GHOST

Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: We've heard from several sources that it is, infact, haunted. Havnt heard by whom but it sounds like a place that would be fun to spend the night in either way!

: As far as I know, the hotel is privately owned and for sale. Not open to the public for tours or anything like that.

: Hope this info helps!

: Happy Exploring!

: Cat and Ripley

:

: : IS IT TRUE THAT THE OLD HOTEL IS HAUNTED? IF SO WHO HAUNTS IT AND WHY? ARE THERE TOURS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT?

Originally posted by reno piatanesi

: : IS IT TRUE THAT THE OLD HOTEL IS HAUNTED? IF SO WHO HAUNTS IT AND WHY? ARE THERE TOURS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SUBJECT?

: there is a book by a woman named shirley something can't remember her last name but the books name is shirley you can't leave or welcome back shirley if i can remember the name i will reply it but it is about when she owned and lived in the hotel for sometime and was going to restore it she researched the ghost she encounted there it is a good book hope this helps you a little i will try to find the name for you!

: sincerly Reno Piatanesi

Originally posted by Norm

: The hotel is part of a bankrupcy and is now owned by a bank that tried to sell it last summer but had no takers. The previus bankrupt owner put several million dollars in it and too much was put on exotic appearance rather than getting it open, such as expensive curtains, expensive paintings, new wood flooring un-necessary expensive furnishings from Europe. There were no takers at $400,000. You can talk to the owner of the antique store beside the hotel for more as he is in tune with it. No tours as it is a safety hazard. No lights etc.

Default I WILL FIND OUT!

Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: Ripley, my husband and I have been contacted by the tv show The Scariest Places on Earth and will be touring the hotel looking for a ghost for the show. We film March 31st and April 1st! I'll let you know when it will air and if we see anything!

Default Re: I WILL FIND OUT!

Originally posted by Angela

: : Ripley, my husband and I have been contacted by the tv show The Scariest Places on Earth and will be touring the hotel looking for a ghost for the show. We film March 31st and April 1st! I'll let you know when it will air and if we see anything!

: Hi! I think it is fantastic that you will be able to experience this, could you please tell me how you were able to get in contact with them? My family and I have been dying to go through this. I cannot seem to find a website to figure out how we are to enter this. Please email me with any information I can use to give my family the thrill of their lives!!!!!

Originally posted by Christy

: This '01 Memorial Day weekend, the Hotel will be open to all visitors. People will be legally allowed to spend the night there on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. If you have any info regarding the ghost, please let me know.

Originally posted by angel

: been there, seen it and felt it and have unseen pictures

Default Re: I WILL FIND OUT!

Originally posted by tiffany

: : Ripley, my husband and I have been contacted by the tv show The Scariest Places on Earth and will be touring the hotel looking for a ghost for the show. We film March 31st and April 1st! I'll let you know when it will air and if we see anything!

Thread Information