Thread: ghost town search

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default ghost town search

Originally posted by Damon

: I'm looking for ghost towns in the local area of Texas I need a small list of them ( That can be used for making a movie or video), because me and some freinds are in the process of making a video and we want to make sure that no one can wonder in and get in the way of any thing or posable get hurt.

: So if you know of any please let me know at my e-mail

: address and if there are any permits that we need let me know Thank you.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: ghost town search

Originally posted by bad bad bob

:

: : I'm looking for ghost towns in the local area of Texas I need a small list of them ( That can be used for making a movie or video), because me and some freinds are in the process of making a video and we want to make sure that no one can wonder in and get in the way of any thing or posable get hurt.

: : So if you know of any please let me know at my e-mail

: : address and if there are any permits that we need let me know Thank you.

: Whhhheweeeeeee, what have YOU been smokin'? And what the h-e-double hockey sticks is the "local area of Texas?" Literally, the local area would include New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisianna, Mexico, and in the northern panhandle, Colorado, and Kansas. Texas itself covers nearly 262 THOUSAND square miles. Next, what is a "small" list? By comparison, lets say there's, oh maybe a gazillion ghosttowns in Texas alone, would 20,000 be too many? And Mr. DeLorentis, I hate to break this to you, but anyplace you can wander into, others can "wonder" into also. To have a "closed set", you'd need to either buy the town or find a gt in a very remote location, completely empty of people, and post signs all around: MOVIE IN PROGRESS, PLEASE COME BACK IN __ HOURS, in case anyone shows up and wants to wander around. As fer the permits, you get those at National Permits for Ghosttown Movie Productions. Their number is 800-555-1212, ask for Moe or Curly, and be sure to tell them Larry sent you, otherwise it could take a week to 10 days to get your permits. bb.

Default Lol

larry, curly and moe?..LOL..too funny

Thread Information