Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More photos!

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default More photos!

Originally posted by Bill Yanneck

: Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: More photos!

Originally posted by Bill

: : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...
    : P.S.- Mogollon and White Oaks/Jicarilla are done also! -Bill

Originally posted by Kathy

: : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...

: The pictures are great!!!!! We want more!!!!!

Originally posted by Bill

: : : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...

: : The pictures are great!!!!! We want more!!!!!
    : Hi Kathy!
    : I'm nearly done.
    : I haven't counted them all, but there must be nearly 300 photos to be found at my homepage and related links.
    : They're all mine I'm proud to say!!!
    : I've got two or three townsites left to go and it's on to my next project - a site dedicated to the wolf/wolf-hybrid sanctuaries I've been visiting the past couple of years.
    : Then a site dedicated to territorial prisons of the American West...some gruesome stuff!
    : And then maybe a site dedicated to all the Indian Pueblo ruins I've been visiting these past years also...
    : Hope I can find enough homepage sites for it all!!!
    : Keep checking back!
    : Thanks!
    : -Bill

Originally posted by Richard Elliott

:
    : : : Hi to Steve,Tom Mc.,Todd,Kevin G. and everyone else out there who've shown some interest in my pics. I've just completed the California page(Death Valley,the Route 49 region and Bodie-my favorite!).Also entered some pics of the Golden/Madrid area at the New Mexico page. Man does this stuff eat up time! Talk about "scanners elbow"! More to follow...
    : : P.S.- Mogollon and White Oaks/Jicarilla are done also! -Bill

: Bill,

: What a great web page.!! I loved the pictures of Bodie, and Death Valley made me hunry to return there. I put you in my favorite place (book marked). Good luck, and happy traveling.

: --Richard Elliott

Originally posted by Daniel

: Check out The Ghost Town Site at
    : http://www.cultimedia.com/ghosttowns

: Many Ghost Town pix there!

Originally posted by STEVE MCLAUGHLIN

Originally posted by steve mc. manaman

:

Originally posted by cluk

Originally posted by nurul wulan

: hi....

: how are u? i hope your fine

: i`m nurul,and i`m one of your big fans

: i hope u read my e-mail

: may i have your picture ?

: and can u send me your data pls?

: because i want to know more about u

: bye

: sincerely

: NURUL WULAN