Thread: GOLD POINT GHOST TOWN RALLY MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default GOLD POINT GHOST TOWN RALLY MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Originally posted by Sheriff Stone

: Gold Point Ghost Town is having their annual ghost town rally/party May 25th thru May 28th. Free camping. Free tours of the surrounding ghost

: towns and mining camps saturday and sunday. live country/western music in the old saloon. kids of all ages are welcome. breakfast and dinner is available for those who don't like to cook. pool and shuffleboard and other games available in the saloon. great opportunity to meat other people who like ghost towns.

: For more information write to sheriffstone@webtv.net or check out our website at www.goldpointghosttown.com

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: GOLD POINT GHOST TOWN RALLY MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Originally posted by Cat Ripley

: Yeehaa! Last years rally at Gold Point was the best time I had all year! We explored 4 or 5 sites other than Gold Point, plus we were entertained with live music every night! Oh, and the food! It doesnt get any better than Herb and Sandy's cooking!

: Sheriff Stone is the ULTIMATE host! He's been ghost towning since the 70's and is the most knowledgeable and the most fun person you're gonna meet!

: See y'all there!

Default Re: GOLD POINT GHOST TOWN RALLY MEMORIAL WEEKEND-need more info

Originally posted by G. Fischer

: : Yeehaa! Last years rally at Gold Point was the best time I had all year! We explored 4 or 5 sites other than Gold Point, plus we were entertained with live music every night! Oh, and the food! It doesnt get any better than Herb and Sandy's cooking!

: : Sheriff Stone is the ULTIMATE host! He's been ghost towning since the 70's and is the most knowledgeable and the most fun person you're gonna meet!

: : See y'all there!

: My son and I would be interested in participating in the Gold Point rally, but I need more details if possible, i.e. cost? exact location?exact rally time? etc... thanks

Default Re: GOLD POINT GHOST TOWN RALLY MEMORIAL WEEKEND-need more info

Originally posted by Herb Robbins

:

: : : Yeehaa! Last years rally at Gold Point was the best time I had all year! We explored 4 or 5 sites other than Gold Point, plus we were entertained with live music every night! Oh, and the food! It doesnt get any better than Herb and Sandy's cooking!

: : : Sheriff Stone is the ULTIMATE host! He's been ghost towning since the 70's and is the most knowledgeable and the most fun person you're gonna meet!

: : : See y'all there!

: : My son and I would be interested in participating in the Gold Point rally, but I need more details if possible, i.e. cost? exact location?exact rally time? etc... thanks

: COST? There is no cost for coming to this event unless you wish to buy any meals or drinks. I do this every year just to bring people together who have a common iterest--Fun and Ghosttowning.

: LOCATION? Gold Point, Nevada. 30 miles Southwest of Goldfield. Map is on our website. Goldpointghosttown.com Once in Gold Point go to either 4th and Gold or 2nd and Gold, where the American Flags fly, to find me, Sheriff Stone, and I can show you where you can camp or set up your trailer.

: TIME? All weekend. Tours of the surrounding ghost towns and mining camps are Saturday and Sunday after breakfast. We play follow the leader to these places. If you don't have a proper vehicle we'll find a ride for you. We are usually on the road from 11 a.m. till 3 p.m. or so.

: FOOD? Those interested can get an all you can eat breakfast for $7 and dinner for $10. Breakfast is from 8 to 9 a.m. and dinner is served around 6 p.m. Homemade chili and cornbread is always available in the old Telephone Building, which has been restored and is now a private saloon for our guests, for $2 a bowl.

: WHAT TO BRING? Camera and plenty of film. Flashlights. Personal items. Western outfit for the evening in the saloon, if you have one pard.

: Your party hat and an appetite for a good time.

Default Re: GOLD POINT GHOST TOWN RALLY MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Originally posted by tou

: : Yeehaa! Last years rally at Gold Point was the best time I had all year! We explored 4 or 5 sites other than Gold Point, plus we were entertained with live music every night! Oh, and the food! It doesnt get any better than Herb and Sandy's cooking!
    : : Sheriff Stone is the ULTIMATE host! He's been ghost towning since the 70's and is the most knowledgeable and the most fun person you're gonna meet!
    : : See y'all there!

Thread Information