Thread: McCabe, AZ

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default McCabe, AZ

Originally posted by Joe Grumbo

: I am doing a photo set on old graveyards and am looking for directions on how to get to the various areas around Humboldt, AZ , specifically the line of sites along Lynx Creek including McCabe. If anyone has any knowledge of the area I would appreciate it.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: McCabe, AZ

Originally posted by Bridget

: : I am doing a photo set on old graveyards and am looking for directions on how to get to the various areas around Humboldt, AZ , specifically the line of sites along Lynx Creek including McCabe. If anyone has any knowledge of the area I would appreciate it.

: Hi! Last month i took a trip up into the Bradshaws along Lynx Creek. i was very disgusted with what is happening there. Too many people are moving into and around Prescott andd surrounding areas with no respect and regards for history and ghost towns. The lower part of Lynx Creek has been bulldozed where it enters into Lynx Lake to make room for more houses. The upper parts of the creek are also being sold. You might consider contacting the landowners in the area. I know of at least one family there that is trying to preserve and protect the remaints of ghost towns on their land. Let me know if you need more info....bc

Thread Information