Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HISTORY

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default HISTORY

Originally posted by MIKE

: PLEASE SEND ME HISTORY ON DUDDLEY TOWN

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: HISTORY

Originally posted by bad bob

:

: : PLEASE SEND ME HISTORY ON DUDDLEY TOWN

: Duddley was founded in 1326 by two Japanese brothers named Tweedle-san. One was called Dee, and the other Dum (later changed to Roy). After building a house, a commercial laundry, and a restaurant, they were hot, and decided to go swimming in the local pond. Before leaving Japan the brothers had bought all new clothing, and brand new cowboy boots(Ropers). Roy was especially proud of his green lizard boots. The boys got down to their boxers and jumped into the cool water. While they were having fun swimming, a huge saber-tooth tiger got Roy's boots and tore them to shreds. Roy saw the tiger, but was too afraid to make a sound. After the tiger left, and Roy found the remains of his new boots, he was devastated. He refused to speak to Dee while they walked home, and never spoke a word for 2 whole weeks. One day while they were camped out in the woods, Dee spotted a big tiger nearby, and asked his brother, "Pardon me Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoes"? Roy shot the tiger, poisoned his brother and went back to Japan. A month later, when some pilgrims found the town empty, they set fire to the buildings. In the basement of the house was 20 boxes of fireworks. Nineteen boxes exploded, but the 20th box had nothing but "duddleys".

: bb.

Originally posted by Dirk

: :

: : : PLEASE SEND ME HISTORY ON DUDDLEY TOWN

: : Duddley was founded in 1326 by two Japanese brothers named Tweedle-san. One was called Dee, and the other Dum (later changed to Roy). After building a house, a commercial laundry, and a restaurant, they were hot, and decided to go swimming in the local pond. Before leaving Japan the brothers had bought all new clothing, and brand new cowboy boots(Ropers). Roy was especially proud of his green lizard boots. The boys got down to their boxers and jumped into the cool water. While they were having fun swimming, a huge saber-tooth tiger got Roy's boots and tore them to shreds. Roy saw the tiger, but was too afraid to make a sound. After the tiger left, and Roy found the remains of his new boots, he was devastated. He refused to speak to Dee while they walked home, and never spoke a word for 2 whole weeks. One day while they were camped out in the woods, Dee spotted a big tiger nearby, and asked his brother, "Pardon me Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoes"? Roy shot the tiger, poisoned his brother and went back to Japan. A month later, when some pilgrims found the town empty, they set fire to the buildings. In the basement of the house was 20 boxes of fireworks. Nineteen boxes exploded, but the 20th box had nothing but "duddleys".

: : bb.

: By the way, who is this idiot Bad Bob?

Originally posted by Tom

: : By the way, who is this idiot Bad Bob Don't pay him no mind that's only Bad Bob the retard of the Board !! Ya gotta admit it was a shameless tasteless story that only the retard could come up with ! So don't pay him no mind ! Oh yea he'll be asking why you didn't post your email address because only a real man would post his email address LOL Like he's going to be able to hunt you down by your email address LOL

Default Dirk..are you....

Originally posted by Dezdan

: Dirk,

: Are you Death Valley Dirk? Of Death Valley airlines fame?

Default Re: HISTORY "relived"

:

: : :

: : : By the way, who is this idiot Bad Bob Don't pay him no mind that's only Bad Bob the retard of the Board !! Ya gotta admit it was a shameless tasteless story that only the retard could come up with ! So don't pay him no mind ! Oh yea he'll be asking why you didn't post your email address because only a real man would post his email address LOL Like he's going to be able to hunt you down by your email address LOL

: Hmmmm "only a real man...yada yada ...like he's going to be able to hunt you down ..." There's so many misnomers in this "short little" slam paragraph, I hardly know where to start. I must be a retarded idiot though, because I really love to reply to idiotic posts, not unlike this brilliant sequence. Wish I could take credit fer the story, but if you weren't a snot-nosed kid, you'd know it's been kickin' around fer quite a spell, duh. LOL LOL LOL LOL. Next, you flatter yourselves waaaay too much to think fer one minute that you'd be worth the actual trouble to "hunt down". Besides, I think a "real man" would post his HOME address, not hide behind a bbs in cyberspace, taking potshots at a "retarded" person. Here's an idea you might wanna try. Now I know this concept may be "hard" for someone like you to "grasp", but you can look it up in the dictionary, or ask an adult you trust. Here it is: If you don't like my posts, don't READ them. Didja foller that? "MOM, THIS RETARD IS SPELLING AT ME, AN HE THINKS I'M DUM, WHAT SHOULD I DO??? (Puhleeeze reply sooooon, I'm low on fuel).

:

Default Re: HISTORY "relived"-*BAD BOB @ HIS BEST*

Originally posted by G. Fischer

: : : :

: : : : By the way, who is this idiot Bad Bob Don't pay him no mind that's only Bad Bob the retard of the Board !! Ya gotta admit it was a shameless tasteless story that only the retard could come up with ! So don't pay him no mind ! Oh yea he'll be asking why you didn't post your email address because only a real man would post his email address LOL Like he's going to be able to hunt you down by your email address LOL

: : Hmmmm "only a real man...yada yada ...like he's going to be able to hunt you down ..." There's so many misnomers in this "short little" slam paragraph, I hardly know where to start. I must be a retarded idiot though, because I really love to reply to idiotic posts, not unlike this brilliant sequence. Wish I could take credit fer the story, but if you weren't a snot-nosed kid, you'd know it's been kickin' around fer quite a spell, duh. LOL LOL LOL LOL. Next, you flatter yourselves waaaay too much to think fer one minute that you'd be worth the actual trouble to "hunt down". Besides, I think a "real man" would post his HOME address, not hide behind a bbs in cyberspace, taking potshots at a "retarded" person. Here's an idea you might wanna try. Now I know this concept may be "hard" for someone like you to "grasp", but you can look it up in the dictionary, or ask an adult you trust. Here it is: If you don't like my posts, don't READ them. Didja foller that? "MOM, THIS RETARD IS SPELLING AT ME, AN HE THINKS I'M DUM, WHAT SHOULD I DO??? (Puhleeeze reply sooooon, I'm low on fuel).

: Well, anyone that knows Bad Bob will tell you he is one of a kind.....chuckle. He tells you how it is, with a twist of humor, if you have one to use to understand. Bad Bob ..... I loved the original post reply, very creative and imaginative, and as far as you being "retarded" I THINK NOT!!!!!, It took many brain cells to come up with such a story. I agree with you that so many want answers to questions without doing any research on their own, pure laziness as far as Im concerned. I also have not forgotten about your info to share regarding the great battle, just been so busy, but will reply to you soon, other than here. Keep up the good fight Bad...BAd.....BAD.....BOB!!!!!! koodos. g.fischer

Default Re: HISTORY "relived"-*BAD BOB @ HIS BEST*

:

: : : : :

: : : : : By the way, who is this idiot Bad Bob Don't pay him no mind that's only Bad Bob the retard of the Board !! Ya gotta admit it was a shameless tasteless story that only the retard could come up with ! So don't pay him no mind ! Oh yea he'll be asking why you didn't post your email address because only a real man would post his email address LOL Like he's going to be able to hunt you down by your email address LOL

: : : Hmmmm "only a real man...yada yada ...like he's going to be able to hunt you down ..." There's so many misnomers in this "short little" slam paragraph, I hardly know where to start. I must be a retarded idiot though, because I really love to reply to idiotic posts, not unlike this brilliant sequence. Wish I could take credit fer the story, but if you weren't a snot-nosed kid, you'd know it's been kickin' around fer quite a spell, duh. LOL LOL LOL LOL. Next, you flatter yourselves waaaay too much to think fer one minute that you'd be worth the actual trouble to "hunt down". Besides, I think a "real man" would post his HOME address, not hide behind a bbs in cyberspace, taking potshots at a "retarded" person. Here's an idea you might wanna try. Now I know this concept may be "hard" for someone like you to "grasp", but you can look it up in the dictionary, or ask an adult you trust. Here it is: If you don't like my posts, don't READ them. Didja foller that? "MOM, THIS RETARD IS SPELLING AT ME, AN HE THINKS I'M DUM, WHAT SHOULD I DO??? (Puhleeeze reply sooooon, I'm low on fuel).

: : : bb.

: : Well, anyone that knows Bad Bob will tell you he is one of a kind.....chuckle. He tells you how it is, with a twist of humor, if you have one to use to understand. Bad Bob ..... I loved the original post reply, very creative and imaginative, and as far as you being "retarded" I THINK NOT!!!!!, It took many brain cells to come up with such a story. I agree with you that so many want answers to questions without doing any research on their own, pure laziness as far as Im concerned. I also have not forgotten about your info to share regarding the great battle, just been so busy, but will reply to you soon, other than here. Keep up the good fight Bad...BAd.....BAD.....BOB!!!!!! koodos. g.fischer

: Thank you Guy, I do appreciate your support (and understanding) of my dark, twisted scriptings. Obviously, not everyone does. Different versions of that story have been around for at least 40 years, so I'm unable to claim credit for it. And. to me, retardation is a matter of perspective. Isn't everyone retarded to some degree, unless he or she is a super genius, who knows all there is to know? Maybe Tommie and Dork...I mean Dirk are super geniuses.....Nah, they can't be.... "Bad Bob the retard",.....my how original,... gimme a break!!! ROFLOL! Hey Tommie, there's another abbreviation you can (over)use. Guy, looking forward to hearing from you. Oh, and you too "geniuses"!

:

Default Re: Dirk..are you....

Originally posted by dvDirk

: <<Dirk, Are you of Death Valley airlines?>>

: It's always an honor to see previous passengers asking about us. Dezdan... Wern't you the guy who insisted your burro drink our entire stock of 'O Be Joyful' before take-off? Yes, you were the prospector with quite the sense of humor. Dropping an onion in the aft cabin coffee pot was actually an improvement, so know hard feeling there; however, it was those very antics that grounded DVA. I'm planning on re-launching the airline once I sell my remaining shares in B.X. Dawson's Spirit mine over in Greenwater. I'm looking for volunteers to help clean the South Park runway this October. We hope to start Panamint - Cerro Gordo service by then. Give that burro a drink on me.

: deathvalleydirk

Default THE REAL DUDDELY TOWN!

Originally posted by Smash

: : : :
    : : : : : :
    : : : : : : You ppl obvioulsy kno nuthing about Duddley Town.... it wasnt founded by the Japs... it was the french.. the came over with a curse...They all died... except 4 one...he left when his Wife went crazy n killed herself and her 2 little girls...ever sice that place has been haunted... Its dead silence.. the only thigs u can hear are maoning...screams..and horrifing sounds of ppl whispering... walking..beening killed...it u ever went there u would completley freak out...At the very beging of dudley town there are two fallin trees in the form of an x...there is no possible way 4 those trees to have fallin that way in one peice...if u take NE thing from duddly town u carry the curse with u... so please guyz.. do sum ****in research b4 u come over here writting about sumthin u have no clue about!

Thread Information