Thread: Delmar, NV

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Delmar, NV

Originally posted by Terry W. Shirley

: Does anyone know the status of Delmar, NV; this ghost town is, or rather, was, located somewhere North of Las Vegas, NV. I visited there around 30 years ago and have not seen any reference to it since. Anybody have a clue?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Delmar, NV

Originally posted by bad bob

: : Does anyone know the status of Delmar, NV; this ghost town is, or rather, was, located somewhere North of Las Vegas, NV. I visited there around 30 years ago and have not seen any reference to it since. Anybody have a clue?

: Delmar, aka Delamar, has been listed (since 1971) as a gt "site", in this case meaning there's not much left here, if anything. Perhaps a cemetery, and a few stone bldg ruins. According to my crude map, you take US93, and go "about" 15-18 miles west of Caliente, to a road exiting left (south).

: Being adventurous, you go what appears to be about

: 10-12 miles or so to the site. I'd ask at either Caliente on the east side, or Alamo, & Ash Springs, if on the west side. BTW, Hiko is just north of the US93/sr375 jct, and is listed as a "tourist ghost", but it's in the area, and may be worth seeing. Happy motoring.

: bad bob.

Originally posted by David A. Wright

: : Does anyone know the status of Delmar, NV; this ghost town is, or rather, was, located somewhere North of Las Vegas, NV. I visited there around 30 years ago and have not seen any reference to it since. Anybody have a clue?

: REPLY:

: Check out the Delamar page on this website. It contains photos as recent as this month.

Originally posted by jack

Thread Information