Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: beveridge ghost town

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default beveridge ghost town

Originally posted by Roger Thompson

: Years ago I and several buddies tried, unsuccessfully to find Beveridge. Since then I have found very little information on this ghost town. The 20+ years that have past have left me with no recolation of where I even started from. If anyone has information or trips planned please email me. One of my buddies claims he made the trip, however, now I cannot locate him.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: beveridge ghost town

Originally posted by Lewis Shorb

: : Years ago I and several buddies tried, unsuccessfully to find Beveridge. Since then I have found very little information on this ghost town. The 20+ years that have past have left me with no recolation of where I even started from. If anyone has information or trips planned please email me. One of my buddies claims he made the trip, however, now I cannot locate him.
    : I would like to get together with some people and hike in in to this camp, spring time would most likely be best, to insure water at the spring in the canyon, I know of 2 routes in, one from the east and the other from the west.
    : If anybody is interested, lets plan a trip!
    : Lewis

Originally posted by rob

:
    : : : Years ago I and several buddies tried, unsuccessfully to find Beveridge. Since then I have found very little information on this ghost town. The 20+ years that have past have left me with no recolation of where I even started from. If anyone has information or trips planned please email me. One of my buddies claims he made the trip, however, now I cannot locate him.
    : : I would like to get together with some people and hike in in to this camp, spring time would most likely be best, to insure water at the spring in the canyon, I know of 2 routes in, one from the east and the other from the west.
    : : If anybody is interested, lets plan a trip!
    : : Lewis

: Count me in!!!

Originally posted by Butch

: : Years ago I and several buddies tried, unsuccessfully to find Beveridge. Since then I have found very little information on this ghost town. The 20+ years that have past have left me with no recolation of where I even started from. If anyone has information or trips planned please email me. One of my buddies claims he made the trip, however, now I cannot locate him.

Originally posted by Butch

: Had tried an attempt to make it to Beveridge from the New York Peak. Our attempt was halted by the many flash floods we encountered at that time 10yrs ago. Any attempt should be taken from a easternly direction. Besure to take along plenty of water! In our attempt to try to find another way out we rolled the pickup we where in crushing what little water we had left. Spent the next day an a half hiking out with no water. Remember to leave all artifacts as you have found them for the rest of us to enjoy for the years to come!
    : Thax, Butch

Originally posted by Richard Elliott

:
    : :
    : : : : Years ago I and several buddies tried, unsuccessfully to find Beveridge. Since then I have found very little information on this ghost town. The 20+ years that have past have left me with no recolation of where I even started from. If anyone has information or trips planned please email me. One of my buddies claims he made the trip, however, now I cannot locate him.
    : : : I would like to get together with some people and hike in in to this camp, spring time would most likely be best, to insure water at the spring in the canyon, I know of 2 routes in, one from the east and the other from the west.
    : : : If anybody is interested, lets plan a trip!
    : : : Lewis

: : Count me in!!!

:
    : Rob, Lewis,

: I'd love to join in on a hike to Beveridge. Tried twice to get there out of Frenchman Spring, west side, below Keynot Pk and never made it over the pass near Keynot Pk. That was back in 1980's. I was hoping to try again next yr. I am 50 (in Jan.) and have many yrs. hiking experience. Anyone wanting to put together a hike to Beveridge, count me in!! Can meet in Lone Pine, anywhere. I live in San Jose. Contact me at FCDOBBS49@aol.com

Originally posted by David A. Wright

: : :
    : : : : : Years ago I and several buddies tried, unsuccessfully to find Beveridge. Since then I have found very little information on this ghost town. The 20+ years that have past have left me with no recolation of where I even started from. If anyone has information or trips planned please email me. One of my buddies claims he made the trip, however, now I cannot locate him.
    : : : : I would like to get together with some people and hike in in to this camp, spring time would most likely be best, to insure water at the spring in the canyon, I know of 2 routes in, one from the east and the other from the west.
    : : : : If anybody is interested, lets plan a trip!
    : : : : Lewis

: : : Count me in!!!

: : Rob, Lewis,

: : I'd love to join in on a hike to Beveridge. Tried twice to get there out of Frenchman Spring, west side, below Keynot Pk and never made it over the pass near Keynot Pk. That was back in 1980's. I was hoping to try again next yr. I am 50 (in Jan.) and have many yrs. hiking experience. Anyone wanting to put together a hike to Beveridge, count me in!! Can meet in Lone Pine, anywhere. I live in San Jose. Contact me at FCDOBBS49@aol.com

: If you need info on hike and best routes, contact Tom Budlong at budlong@who.net. Tom's been there often and has even written articles on the townsite. He's also navigated nearly all miner's trails in the Inyos.

Originally posted by Joel Briggs

: This November of last, several of us backpacked to this site.
    : It was hard and long. Started around 8am in the monring
    : and got there around 3:30 that afternoon. Camp is still
    : there as with the stamp mill. If your planning
    : to go, email me and I will forward GPS coordinates
    : of where to start. I strongly recommend that you
    : be in top shape.... this hike is not for those folks
    : not in shame.... I found out the hardway.......

Originally posted by Paul Latreille

: : : :
    : : : : : : Years ago I and several buddies tried, unsuccessfully to find Beveridge. Since then I have found very little information on this ghost town. The 20+ years that have past have left me with no recolation of where I even started from. If anyone has information or trips planned please email me. One of my buddies claims he made the trip, however, now I cannot locate him.
    : : : : : I would like to get together with some people and hike in in to this camp, spring time would most likely be best, to insure water at the spring in the canyon, I know of 2 routes in, one from the east and the other from the west.
    : : : : : If anybody is interested, lets plan a trip!
    : : : : : Lewis

: : : : Count me in!!!

: : : Rob, Lewis,

: : : I'd love to join in on a hike to Beveridge. Tried twice to get there out of Frenchman Spring, west side, below Keynot Pk and never made it over the pass near Keynot Pk. That was back in 1980's. I was hoping to try again next yr. I am 50 (in Jan.) and have many yrs. hiking experience. Anyone wanting to put together a hike to Beveridge, count me in!! Can meet in Lone Pine, anywhere. I live in San Jose. Contact me at FCDOBBS49@aol.com

: : If you need info on hike and best routes, contact Tom Budlong at budlong@who.net. Tom's been there often and has even written articles on the townsite. He's also navigated nearly all miner's trails in the Inyos.

Originally posted by Paul Latreille

: : : : I have a 7 page article written on Beverage!
    : It only took me 10 years to find it.Plus I know where the trailhead to the town starts at.
    : : : : :
    : : : : : : : Years ago I and several buddies tried, unsuccessfully to find Beveridge. Since then I have found very little information on this ghost town. The 20+ years that have past have left me with no recolation of where I even started from. If anyone has information or trips planned please email me. One of my buddies claims he made the trip, however, now I cannot locate him.
    : : : : : : I would like to get together with some people and hike in in to this camp, spring time would most likely be best, to insure water at the spring in the canyon, I know of 2 routes in, one from the east and the other from the west.
    : : : : : : If anybody is interested, lets plan a trip!
    : : : : : : Lewis

: : : : : Count me in!!!

: : : :
    : : : : Rob, Lewis,

: : : : I'd love to join in on a hike to Beveridge. Tried twice to get there out of Frenchman Spring, west side, below Keynot Pk and never made it over the pass near Keynot Pk. That was back in 1980's. I was hoping to try again next yr. I am 50 (in Jan.) and have many yrs. hiking experience. Anyone wanting to put together a hike to Beveridge, count me in!! Can meet in Lone Pine, anywhere. I live in San Jose. Contact me at FCDOBBS49@aol.com

: : : If you need info on hike and best routes, contact Tom Budlong at budlong@who.net. Tom's been there often and has even written articles on the townsite. He's also navigated nearly all miner's trails in the Inyos.

Thread Information