Thread: Jaguar Sightings

Ghostdancer is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Default Jaguar Sightings

While there have been pictures in the papers of Jaguars caught on special hidden cameras here in Arizona I'm wondering if there have been any actual reports of persons sighting them anywhere in the southwest.
    "Here lies Lester Moore; four slugs from A-44. No Les no more." - Grave marker at Tombstone's Boothill Cemetary

I don't have any info on the Jaquars, but I was shown a photo of the Ocelot that is usually mentioned in those articles as also having been seen in southeastern Arizona. The Ocelot photo was taken by the fellow whose dogs have "treed" the cat at least twice in the last few years. This has been down in the Huachuca Mountains. Once the dogs have it up off the ground, he lets Game and Fish know and they come out and do their thing. They have determined that it is the same cat. The photo was taken in November and it was up in a tree. It is a very impressive looking animal, and I would count myself fortunate to see one of those in person!

Ghostdancer is offline Rawk Crawlin GPS Totin Ghost Towning Expert

Happened to be in yesterday's ADS...

Jaguar Killing Echoes Today In Habitat Debate
    "Here lies Lester Moore; four slugs from A-44. No Les no more." - Grave marker at Tombstone's Boothill Cemetary

Thread Information