Thread: Cleaning out Users

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Smile Cleaning out Users

Hello Folks - we are cleaning out many of the "bot" users from the past few years. We tried to keep up with moderation but it was just too much. Now we have the question and answer which for the most part has helped a lot! But there are still many users from before that are in the system. So, if you were a user and have never posted there is a chance your user may get deleted. If that is the case please just re-register and you will be presented with some questions and answers through the registration process that should be easy to answer. We apologize for any inconvenience but we need to get rid of a the these "junk" users and in the process its very likely some legitimate good people might have to re-register.

If you have posted in the past then you can ignore this. This would only apply to users that have never posted.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

We have made some more adjustments to and removed some more inactive users so please let us know if you are having any problems

No issues on my end but you have another that got through.
    http://forums.ghosttowns.com/member.php?25939-jiaopibuy

Hello

although I have not been on since 2008 I would like to keep my account.
    nice to see t has been updated.
    I will be here more often now.

thanks, Dave

Thread Information