Thread: Bob Bezzant (Utah local?) - Member here or anyone know him?

Default Bob Bezzant (Utah local?) - Member here or anyone know him?

Bob provided ghost town information on many sites throughout Utah on the main ghosttowns.com website including sites like Forest City and Deer Creek. I'm working on a project that specifically covers the American Fork Mining area, which surrounded both sites. I'm hoping to network with Bob and see what other information and photographs he might have to share. Anyone able to help me out?

Bump, still trying to find contact info for the Bob that donated pictures to the ghostowns.com databases. Thanks!

jiaopibuy Guest

ゴルフ初心者がゴルフクラブを購入するのならば、最初はハーフセットで十分に楽しめるでしょう 。激安ゴルフクラブ 一般的にハーフセットとは7本のゴルフクラブがセットになったもので、一通りのコースデビューを果たすのに は問題ないものです。

具体的なクラブの種類は、1番、4番ウッド、5番、6番、7番アイアン、サンドウェッジ、パターの7本が含 まれています。ゴルフの腕前が上達してくるともっといいゴルフクラブを購入したくなるでしょう 。タイトリスト 910D3 その時に、クラブを買い換えたり、買い足したりすれば良いのです。

ゴルフクラブにはさまざまな形状やサイズがあります。この理由はコース上でのボールを打つシチュエーション が違うため、そのシーンに合ったゴルフクラブを使う方が良いスコアでまわれるからです。

極端な話をすれば、パターのクラブ1本だけでもコースを周ることはできないことはありません。しかし、ティ ーショットで遠くまで飛ばすことを考えるとパターは不向きなクラブなのです。910D3 ウッドはクラブヘッドの部分が大きくてずんぐりとした形をしています。実は、この形状が飛距離を伸ばすため の大きなポイントを占めているのです。

ゴルフクラブは材質によって、まったく異なる特徴を持つものです。910D3 ドライバー 最初から無理に高価なゴルフクラブを購入しても、自分のスイングに全く合わなければ「宝の持ち腐れ」状態に なりますので、ゴルフクラブ選びは慎重に行いましょう。

Kurt,

Did you have any luck locating Bob Bezzant? I use a couple of websites when trying to locate people for class reunions that may be helpful for you. They point me in the right direction.....sometimes. They are www.pipl.com and www.whitepages.com . These are free sites. When I enter Robert Bezzant and the location of Utah on the people search line on whitepages.com, it comes up with 4 listings in Utah. Two are listed in American Fork. They may be the same person, even though their ages are slightly different and their addresses are so similar. They may be listed that way because of typos or errors from the database the information was gleened from. Some listings also have phone numbers. All you can do is try to contact them(mail or telephone) and ask. Sometimes, it can be a relative with the same name and they may send you in the right direction. Good luck.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang John View Post
    Kurt,

Did you have any luck locating Bob Bezzant? I use a couple of websites when trying to locate people for class reunions that may be helpful for you. They point me in the right direction.....sometimes. They are www.pipl.com and www.whitepages.com . These are free sites. When I enter Robert Bezzant and the location of Utah on the people search line on whitepages.com, it comes up with 4 listings in Utah. Two are listed in American Fork. They may be the same person, even though their ages are slightly different and their addresses are so similar. They may be listed that way because of typos or errors from the database the information was gleened from. Some listings also have phone numbers. All you can do is try to contact them(mail or telephone) and ask. Sometimes, it can be a relative with the same name and they may send you in the right direction. Good luck.

John
    Hey John, thanks for the reply. I've not had any luck as of yet. I'll give those a try!

I'm on the hunt and I've found my man

I took Mustang John's advice and hit the online phone books, first two numbers I tried were no good (disconnected), last number was the jackpot. He wasn't home but the lady that answered was very kind and confirmed it was the same gentleman. Looking forward to calling him back this afternoon.

Thread Information