Thread: New GPS

Default New GPS

We've just changed our hardware for GPS use. We went over to a tablet with an APP that works great and with the 7 inch tablet it's easier to find areas around you. You can use topos or Aerial maps (like Google Earth) to run a track or find a location. A lot of interesting new tech here
    http://www.in-the-desert.com/tablet_review.html

I use an Android phone with the free app Orux Maps

jiaopibuy Guest

でも、なんで楽しいかって言うと思い通りにいかない所がきっと楽しいんですよ。私もゴルフを初めて、練習も 沢山やって100、90切りを達成したころで壁に当たっています。それ以上のスコアを望むのってやっぱり練 習量+センスもあると思うんです。自称「センスがあまりなかった」ので、激安ゴルフクラブ 結構練習しました(今でもしています)がはっきり言って1ヶ月に2回?それで上手くなるかっていえばゼロで は有りませんが効果はナシに等しいですよ。

友達のセンスをうらやましがる気持ちは納得できますが(私もそうですし^^;)何事も努力ナシには上手には なれないと思っています。好きなのであればそれで良いし、それ以上を求めるのであればそれなりの努力が必要 だと思います。今の私はほぼ毎日100球ほど練習で打ってますがベストスコアはまだ80台前半 。

ピンi20ドライバー
    i20ドライバー

プロになるためではなく、スコアでなく、自分で気持ちの良いゴルフがしたい一心でこからも続けて行くつもり です。練習頑張ってくださいね。厳しい言い方ですが、プロの世界は甘くはありませんからプロテストに合格で きるか疑問です。

Many times when we are out exploring we wish we had an ATV as the Durango just can't make it. I would say, what places can't you get to with an ATV?

We offer best quality 70-488 exam questions and answers test papers and wikipedia materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed Washington University in St. Louis questions Isilon to help you in passing the real exam of CITRIX
    Last edited by Aliraza173; 11-24-2014 at 06:35 PM.

Thread Information