Thread: Permission to use a photo taken by Bobby Zlatevski

Default Permission to use a photo taken by Bobby Zlatevski

Hey there, I'm looking for Mr. Bobby Krause Zlatevski. There is a photo I would like to use that was taken by him. The photo of the Gold Road Mine entrance. I work for the Route 66 Museum in Clinton, OK. We are putting together a small book about ghost towns along Route 66 and was wondering if we could use this photo. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Dayna Robinson
    Route 66 Museum

Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson View Post
    Hey there, I'm looking for Mr. Bobby Krause Zlatevski. There is a photo I would like to use that was taken by him. The photo of the Gold Road Mine entrance. I work for the Route 66 Museum in Clinton, OK. We are putting together a small book about ghost towns along Route 66 and was wondering if we could use this photo. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Dayna Robinson
    Route 66 Museum
    I know this is none of my business but...If the book is given out in the museum for free Bobby could give you the pic. However, if you are going to sell it in the museum gift shop a reasonable renumberation would be fair to Mr. Zlatevski. Just my opinion as a GT photographer.
    Mike Woodfin

Default One book

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Woodfin View Post
    I know this is none of my business but...If the book is given out in the museum for free Bobby could give you the pic. However, if you are going to sell it in the museum gift shop a reasonable renumberation would be fair to Mr. Zlatevski. Just my opinion as a GT photographer.
    Mike Woodfin
    It is just for one book that is going in a gallery exhibit. Just for the visitors to read while in the gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson View Post
    It is just for one book that is going in a gallery exhibit. Just for the visitors to read while in the gallery.
    Thanks for the clarification and please accept my apologies if I was sounding "snarky". We photographers are asked to donate all our work for free far too much, making it difficult to make a living through photography.

However, I would gladly donate a photo for a single book just for reference in a museum. Please forgive me for "sticking my nose where it doesn't belong"

Mike Woodfin

Thread Information