Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Permission to use a photo taken by Bobby Zlatevski

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default Permission to use a photo taken by Bobby Zlatevski

    Hey there, I'm looking for Mr. Bobby Krause Zlatevski. There is a photo I would like to use that was taken by him. The photo of the Gold Road Mine entrance. I work for the Route 66 Museum in Clinton, OK. We are putting together a small book about ghost towns along Route 66 and was wondering if we could use this photo. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks!!

    Dayna Robinson
    Route 66 Museum

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Valrico, FL
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson View Post
    Hey there, I'm looking for Mr. Bobby Krause Zlatevski. There is a photo I would like to use that was taken by him. The photo of the Gold Road Mine entrance. I work for the Route 66 Museum in Clinton, OK. We are putting together a small book about ghost towns along Route 66 and was wondering if we could use this photo. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks!!

    Dayna Robinson
    Route 66 Museum
    I know this is none of my business but...If the book is given out in the museum for free Bobby could give you the pic. However, if you are going to sell it in the museum gift shop a reasonable renumberation would be fair to Mr. Zlatevski. Just my opinion as a GT photographer.
    Mike Woodfin

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default One book

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Woodfin View Post
    I know this is none of my business but...If the book is given out in the museum for free Bobby could give you the pic. However, if you are going to sell it in the museum gift shop a reasonable renumberation would be fair to Mr. Zlatevski. Just my opinion as a GT photographer.
    Mike Woodfin
    It is just for one book that is going in a gallery exhibit. Just for the visitors to read while in the gallery.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Valrico, FL
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson View Post
    It is just for one book that is going in a gallery exhibit. Just for the visitors to read while in the gallery.
    Thanks for the clarification and please accept my apologies if I was sounding "snarky". We photographers are asked to donate all our work for free far too much, making it difficult to make a living through photography.

    However, I would gladly donate a photo for a single book just for reference in a museum. Please forgive me for "sticking my nose where it doesn't belong"

    Mike Woodfin


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Photo uploads
    By campp in forum Comments/Suggestions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 04:47 PM
  2. Photo test...
    By Vulture in forum Other
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 05:49 PM
  3. Old photo of Prescott, AZ
    By brian10x in forum History of Ghost Towns and Historical Sites
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 07:15 PM
  4. Photo-shoots
    By Flatiron in forum Directions and Locations of Ghost Towns
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 05:47 AM
  5. Permission To Use Photos
    By Char in forum Comments/Suggestions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 06:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •