Thread: Memorial Day 2001

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Memorial Day 2001

Originally posted by Coach Bodie

: Texas Jess and I had an interesting trip...

: Left the napa Valley at 10:15 on Thursday Night and pulled an all nighter to Jerome, AZ arriving at noon or so the next day. We stayed on the Jerome Grand Hotel....which was the old United Verde Hospital.

: Saturday we left Jerome and heded for Oatman and Gold Road, AZ. Stayed at the Oatman Hotel. Unfortunately I contracted what I think was food poisoning and I won't go into the details.

: Left at 5:00 AM Sunday. We hit Rhyolite, Goldfield and Tonopah, but I was to ill to get out(massive dehydration)...major bummer. Around 4:30 or so we reached Bodie and I sucked it up and we toured it briefly. A little after 6:00 we hit the Silver Maple and I crashed from then until 6:30 the next morning.

: Headed back home Monday...checked out the Bowers Mansion and the old site of Ophir, NV.

: We logged over 1900 miles...a **** of a trip minus my illness!!!

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Oatie...Ghost of Oatman Hotel

Originally posted by Coach Bodie

: In a separate entry from above I was wondering if anyone has any stories of the ghost of Oatie whom inhabits the Oatman Hotel. I had some trippy experiences in my room that night!!!

:

: : Texas Jess and I had an interesting trip...

: : Left the napa Valley at 10:15 on Thursday Night and pulled an all nighter to Jerome, AZ arriving at noon or so the next day. We stayed on the Jerome Grand Hotel....which was the old United Verde Hospital.

: : Saturday we left Jerome and heded for Oatman and Gold Road, AZ. Stayed at the Oatman Hotel. Unfortunately I contracted what I think was food poisoning and I won't go into the details.

: : Left at 5:00 AM Sunday. We hit Rhyolite, Goldfield and Tonopah, but I was to ill to get out(massive dehydration)...major bummer. Around 4:30 or so we reached Bodie and I sucked it up and we toured it briefly. A little after 6:00 we hit the Silver Maple and I crashed from then until 6:30 the next morning.

: : Headed back home Monday...checked out the Bowers Mansion and the old site of Ophir, NV.

: : We logged over 1900 miles...a **** of a trip minus my illness!!!

Default Re: Oatie...Ghost of Oatman Hotel

Originally posted by El Lobo

: Coach, Click the Link on Oatie

: : In a separate entry from above I was wondering if anyone has any stories of the ghost of Oatie whom inhabits the Oatman Hotel. I had some trippy experiences in my room that night!!!

: :

: : : Texas Jess and I had an interesting trip...

: : : Left the napa Valley at 10:15 on Thursday Night and pulled an all nighter to Jerome, AZ arriving at noon or so the next day. We stayed on the Jerome Grand Hotel....which was the old United Verde Hospital.

: : : Saturday we left Jerome and heded for Oatman and Gold Road, AZ. Stayed at the Oatman Hotel. Unfortunately I contracted what I think was food poisoning and I won't go into the details.

: : : Left at 5:00 AM Sunday. We hit Rhyolite, Goldfield and Tonopah, but I was to ill to get out(massive dehydration)...major bummer. Around 4:30 or so we reached Bodie and I sucked it up and we toured it briefly. A little after 6:00 we hit the Silver Maple and I crashed from then until 6:30 the next morning.

: : : Headed back home Monday...checked out the Bowers Mansion and the old site of Ophir, NV.

: : : We logged over 1900 miles...a **** of a trip minus my illness!!!

Default Re: Oatie...Ghost of Oatman Hotel

Originally posted by Kathy

: Coach Bodie, please tell us of your experience with

: Oatie at the hotel.

Default Re: Memorial Day 2001

Originally posted by Frances Kermeen

: I am writing a book for Time Warner about Haunted Hotels. I would love to hear about your experiences at the Oatman Hotel. You can write me at Ghostly_encounters@excite.com
    : TNX

: Texas Jess and I had an interesting trip...

: : Left the napa Valley at 10:15 on Thursday Night and pulled an all nighter to Jerome, AZ arriving at noon or so the next day. We stayed on the Jerome Grand Hotel....which was the old United Verde Hospital.

: : Saturday we left Jerome and heded for Oatman and Gold Road, AZ. Stayed at the Oatman Hotel. Unfortunately I contracted what I think was food poisoning and I won't go into the details.

: : Left at 5:00 AM Sunday. We hit Rhyolite, Goldfield and Tonopah, but I was to ill to get out(massive dehydration)...major bummer. Around 4:30 or so we reached Bodie and I sucked it up and we toured it briefly. A little after 6:00 we hit the Silver Maple and I crashed from then until 6:30 the next morning.

: : Headed back home Monday...checked out the Bowers Mansion and the old site of Ophir, NV.

: : We logged over 1900 miles...a **** of a trip minus my illness!!!

Thread Information