Thread: GHOST TOWN RALLY SET FOR JUNE 2002

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default GHOST TOWN RALLY SET FOR JUNE 2002

Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: HOWDY ALL GHOST TOWN EXPLORERS! SHAWN HALL AND I ARE PUTTING TOGETHER A GHOST TOWN RALLY FOR JUNE 2002! IT WILL BE A 2 OR 3 DAY RALLY, HOMEBASED IN TONOPAH,NEVADA WITH DAY TRIPS TO BELMONT, JEFFERSON, BARCELONA, OPHIR CANYON, PARK CANYON, JETT CANYON AND SOME OTHER NEARBY GHOST TOWNS AND SITES.
    : SHAWN HALL IS THE AUTHOR OF 4 NEVADA GHOST TOWN BOOKS AND HAS AN EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE AREA. AS OUR GHOST TOWN GUIDE HE'LL PROVIDE THE HISTORY BEHIND ALL THE SITES WE VISIT.
    : WE WILL BE HAVING A LARGE (BUT OPTIONAL) BBQ WITH A GUEST SPEAKER (TO BE ANNOUNCED). GHOST TOWN RALLY T-SHIRTS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE AT THE RALLY, ALTHOUGH NOTIFING US AHEAD OF TIME WITH THE NUMBER AND SIZES THAT YOU NEED WILL ASSURE A SHIRT.
    : ACCOMODATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN TONOPAH AND WE WILL ALSO BE CAMPING IF THATS MORE YOUR SCENE.
    : 4 WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES ARE ENCOURAGED BUT NOT MANDATORY. ADULTS, CHILDREN, AND PETS ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN!
    : PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US! WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH DIRECTIONS AND OTHER AREA INFORMATION THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR TRIP A FUN AND EXCITING ONE!

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: GHOST TOWN RALLY SET FOR JUNE 2002

Originally posted by Cactusman

: Hi Cat!

: I can't be there but PRETTY PLEASE Take a lotta pics for me!!!!

Default DATES AND DETAILS

Originally posted by CAT and RIPLEY

: WE HAVE MOST OF THE RALLY INFO WORKED OUT. TO SEE THE ITENERARY OR TO SIGN UP PLEASE GO TO http://members.tripod.com/~catmandoo2/junerally.html or send me an email

Default Re: GHOST TOWN RALLY SET FOR JUNE 2002

Originally posted by Johnnie Bachusky

: : HOWDY ALL GHOST TOWN EXPLORERS! SHAWN HALL AND I ARE PUTTING TOGETHER A GHOST TOWN RALLY FOR JUNE 2002! IT WILL BE A 2 OR 3 DAY RALLY, HOMEBASED IN TONOPAH,NEVADA WITH DAY TRIPS TO BELMONT, JEFFERSON, BARCELONA, OPHIR CANYON, PARK CANYON, JETT CANYON AND SOME OTHER NEARBY GHOST TOWNS AND SITES.
    : : SHAWN HALL IS THE AUTHOR OF 4 NEVADA GHOST TOWN BOOKS AND HAS AN EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE AREA. AS OUR GHOST TOWN GUIDE HE'LL PROVIDE THE HISTORY BEHIND ALL THE SITES WE VISIT.
    : : WE WILL BE HAVING A LARGE (BUT OPTIONAL) BBQ WITH A GUEST SPEAKER (TO BE ANNOUNCED). GHOST TOWN RALLY T-SHIRTS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE AT THE RALLY, ALTHOUGH NOTIFING US AHEAD OF TIME WITH THE NUMBER AND SIZES THAT YOU NEED WILL ASSURE A SHIRT.
    : : ACCOMODATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN TONOPAH AND WE WILL ALSO BE CAMPING IF THATS MORE YOUR SCENE.
    : : 4 WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES ARE ENCOURAGED BUT NOT MANDATORY. ADULTS, CHILDREN, AND PETS ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN!
    : : PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING US! WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH DIRECTIONS AND OTHER AREA INFORMATION THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR TRIP A FUN AND EXCITING ONE!

: Are Canadians invited?

Default EVERYONE IS INVITED TO THE RALLY, COME ONE COME ALL!

Originally posted by Cat and Ripley

: :
    : : Are Canadians invited?

:
    : OF COURSE! EVERYONE IS INVITED!!!!!
    : For more info and to sign up go to:
    : http://members.tripod.com/~catmandoo2/junerally.html

Thread Information