Thread: Info on Pruitt family that lived in Devon West Virginia

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Info on Pruitt family that lived in Devon West Virginia

Originally posted by Debra L Nelson

: Hi, I'm looking for any info on the Pruitt family durning the 1950's. Their was a daughter born in Devon and we are trying to trace the family tree.Please Send me info

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Info on Pruitt family that lived in Devon West Virginia

Originally posted by Tommy Prater Sr.

: Could you tell me which Pruitt Family that you are talking about? I spent my childhood years at Devon, and should be able to give you some type of information. I lived right below the Norfolk and Western Train Station, in a two story house. My fathers family is from that area also. Tommy
    : : Hi, I'm looking for any info on the Pruitt family durning the 1950's. Their was a daughter born in Devon and we are trying to trace the family tree.Please Send me info

Default Pruitt Family

Hello, I ran across your inquiry about a Pruitt family in Devon, WVa. This is an old post but I am answering anyway. My name is Clarence Pruitt jr. I was born on Beech Creek in 1947. At the mouth of the hollow. My dad's name was Clarence and my mother's name was Rosenell. My brother Jesse was born in 1945 in Woodman KY which is as you know across the river from Devon. Jesse 1945, Junior 1947, Betty Ann 1948, I will have to ask her where she was born at. This should be enough to see if we are the ones you are inquiring about. Feel free to contact me.
    Clarence Pruitt jr

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com View Post
    Originally posted by Debra L Nelson

: Hi, I'm looking for any info on the Pruitt family durning the 1950's. Their was a daughter born in Devon and we are trying to trace the family tree.Please Send me info
    I was born at Beech Creek in 1947. We lived in a house at the mouth of the holler by the railroad track. My dad's name was Clarence Pruitt and my mom's name was Rosenell. Feel free to contact me.

Thread Information