Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ghost Town and hunted places in New England

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Deadly Town!

Originally posted by ZAOUL

: : : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know hunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : : P.S
    : : : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Deadly Town!

Originally posted by ZAOUL

: : : : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know hunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : : : P.S
    : : : : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

:
    : STAY OUT OF DUDLY TOWN!

Default Re: Ghost Town and hunted places in New England

Originally posted by NyQuesha

: : : i wanted to know if the hstillwell hotel in los angeles is hunted by ghost or what. I am verry inteeeeerested in hunted places

Question Is Fitchburg haunted?

I lived in Fitchburg briefly, and something about it creeps me out to no end. I would frequently suffer panic attacks when returning there from school or work. I wonder what causes this: did something happen there?
    Then again, when I lived there I had an abusive roommate, so I wonder if that could be a factor, but I'm not so sure. I lived with this same person in Waltham before moving to Fitchburg, but Waltham doesn't have the same effect on me by a longshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com
    Originally posted by James

: There is a lot of haunted areas in Fitchburg, MA, one place is an abandoned house that people clame is haunted, another place is a house where a man clamed to see gousts and killed himself because he couldn't take it anymore... but I've lived here my whose life and never seen anything (exsept when I went looking for it): : I am looking for maps new and old maps of all of the know haunted places in New England. If it is a building I would like maps inside and out of each building if any one has any of all of this thing please e-Mail me asap

: : : P.S
    : : : If anyone have any Info on Dudly Town Connecticut please e-mail with any Info you may have asap please

: :
    : : Hi there! You may want to check public records in the area that you are investigating. Most states make you file for building permits before you put up houses etc. Many states make you submit a blue Print of the structure. At least they use to. You may be able to find much of what you want as a matter of public record.

: : Good luck and be safe!

Thread Information