Thread: I see this site has been nominated as popup site of the year!

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default I see this site has been nominated as popup site of the year!

Originally posted by Steven

: Was surfing and found this site as being one of many nominated as popup site of the year! Congragulation too the webmaster on a well job done with picking a server! I noticed this site has many awards to it's credit and now can add the grandady of all awards the popup king of 2002! I believe there was only 5 other sites nominated above this one. Again congratulation to the webmaster on a well job done !!

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: I see this site has been nominated as popup site of the year!

Originally posted by Coach Bodie

: My e-mail server mail.com in my opinion deserves the pop up award. It has to be one of the most annoying things ever...but then again it's free!

: : Was surfing and found this site as being one of many nominated as popup site of the year! Congragulation too the webmaster on a well job done with picking a server! I noticed this site has many awards to it's credit and now can add the grandady of all awards the popup king of 2002! I believe there was only 5 other sites nominated above this one. Again congratulation to the webmaster on a well job done !!

Originally posted by ghosttowns

: No ads, no ghosttowns.com - unless you want to pay for it. You dont even want to know how much it costs to server over 8 million visitors a month.

:
    : : Was surfing and found this site as being one of many nominated as popup site of the year! Congragulation too the webmaster on a well job done with picking a server! I noticed this site has many awards to it's credit and now can add the grandady of all awards the popup king of 2002! I believe there was only 5 other sites nominated above this one. Again congratulation to the webmaster on a well job done !!

Originally posted by Coach Bodie

: The ads are fine. Please keep the ghosttowns.com com coming!!!

: : No ads, no ghosttowns.com - unless you want to pay for it. You dont even want to know how much it costs to server over 8 million visitors a month.

: :
    : : : Was surfing and found this site as being one of many nominated as popup site of the year! Congragulation too the webmaster on a well job done with picking a server! I noticed this site has many awards to it's credit and now can add the grandady of all awards the popup king of 2002! I believe there was only 5 other sites nominated above this one. Again congratulation to the webmaster on a well job done !!

Originally posted by ghosttowns

: Actually the ads suck, but its the only wayt to keep the site going unless we charge everyone to get past the front page. We dont think anyone would want to pay as everyone wants it for free so all we can say to that is everyone will have to deal with the ads. We dont control the ads, or which ads or when or anything, its all done by an agency. We have nothing to do with the programming of the ads or which ones pop up or how many pop up or anything like that.

: : The ads are fine. Please keep the ghosttowns.com com coming!!!

: : : No ads, no ghosttowns.com - unless you want to pay for it. You dont even want to know how much it costs to server over 8 million visitors a month.

: : :
    : : : : Was surfing and found this site as being one of many nominated as popup site of the year! Congragulation too the webmaster on a well job done with picking a server! I noticed this site has many awards to it's credit and now can add the grandady of all awards the popup king of 2002! I believe there was only 5 other sites nominated above this one. Again congratulation to the webmaster on a well job done !!

Originally posted by Pat and Mark

: If you don't like popups, Popup Killer and Popup Stopper are available as shareware and can be used to suppress most popups. It's easy to add new popups to Popup Killer and it will henceforth prevent them from appearing. You can find them on the web. We wouldn't want to be without them now that we are accustomed to the ease of surfing without popups.

Thread Information