Thread: Any Utah ghost towners?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Any Utah ghost towners?

Originally posted by Rachel

: Hello everyone. I know I don't post here often, but I was just wondering if there is anyone else from Utah here. I've been to a fair share of ghost towns here in Utah but don't really have anyone to discuss them with. Hope to hear from somebody!

: Rachel in Utah

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Any Utah ghost towners?

Originally posted by Ghosttown Bob

: Hi Rachel, where do you hail from?? I have lived in Utah and have researched and visited Utah's ghosttowns for years. Hope to be able to discuss Utah's ghost towns with ya.

: : Hello everyone. I know I don't post here often, but I was just wondering if there is anyone else from Utah here. I've been to a fair share of ghost towns here in Utah but don't really have anyone to discuss them with. Hope to hear from somebody!

: : Rachel in Utah

Originally posted by bad bob

: : Hello everyone. I know I don't post here often, but I was just wondering if there is anyone else from Utah here. I've been to a fair share of ghost towns here in Utah but don't really have anyone to discuss them with. Hope to hear from somebody!

: A few posts down, by Hattie, "Ghosttowning" has another bbs and chat room website for avid gt'ers ... apparently weds at 8pm, the topic is Utah gt s.
    : bb.

Originally posted by Rachel

: Hey Ghosttown Bob! Nice to hear back from somebody! I live in Provo (though I'm originally from out east). I'd have to say my favorite one in Utah that I've been to so far is Standardville, but then I haven't been to many. I know there are still hundreds out there that I'd love to see. Which is your favorite?

: Rachel in Provo

: : Hi Rachel, where do you hail from?? I have lived in Utah and have researched and visited Utah's ghosttowns for years. Hope to be able to discuss Utah's ghost towns with ya.

: : : Hello everyone. I know I don't post here often, but I was just wondering if there is anyone else from Utah here. I've been to a fair share of ghost towns here in Utah but don't really have anyone to discuss them with. Hope to hear from somebody!

: : : Rachel in Utah

Originally posted by Ghosttown Bob

: Hey, I am from Utah County also!! I have a lot of favorites. Probably my most favorite one in Utah is Stateline, followed by Frisco. Coal City, not far from Standardville is also a gem. There are a lot of Ghost Town sites in Utah, but unfortunately many have been destroyed or have crumbled completly over the years. Send me a note to my email where I can give you some other suggestions.

: Ghosttown Bob

: : Hey Ghosttown Bob! Nice to hear back from somebody! I live in Provo (though I'm originally from out east). I'd have to say my favorite one in Utah that I've been to so far is Standardville, but then I haven't been to many. I know there are still hundreds out there that I'd love to see. Which is your favorite?

: : Rachel in Provo

: : : Hi Rachel, where do you hail from?? I have lived in Utah and have researched and visited Utah's ghosttowns for years. Hope to be able to discuss Utah's ghost towns with ya.

: : : : Hello everyone. I know I don't post here often, but I was just wondering if there is anyone else from Utah here. I've been to a fair share of ghost towns here in Utah but don't really have anyone to discuss them with. Hope to hear from somebody!

: : : : Rachel in Utah

Default GHOST TOWNS IN THE GOLDSPRINGS AREA

Originally posted by JEAN CANOY CRAWFORD FERGUSON

: DAD AND MOM COME ACROSS ONE IN UTAH NEAR PANANCA NEVADA IN 1940 WOULD LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH SOMEONE THAT REMEMBERS I LIVED IN CALIENT IN THE 1940'S UNTIL 1960

Originally posted by Dave

:
    : Yes I am in Utah and very active in the ghost towns and mines. I live in Tooele heart of some of the best. Email me if you want.

Thread Information