Thread: EASTERN SIERRA GHOST TOWN RALLY SET FOR THIS COMING MAY AT CERRO GORDO!

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default EASTERN SIERRA GHOST TOWN RALLY SET FOR THIS COMING MAY AT CERRO GORDO!

Originally posted by Cat Evans (and Ripley)

: Ok, this is SET IN STONE! The Eastern Sierra Ghost Town Rally will be held this coming May '99 at Cerro Gordo. We havnt set the exact weekend yet but we will be announcing the exact date as soon as possible!
    : There will be a couple of ideas set up for those that would like to continue exploring the area in the days following the rally.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: EASTERN SIERRA GHOST TOWN RALLY SET FOR THIS COMING MAY AT CERRO GORDO!

Originally posted by Rob

: Sounds great!!! count me in.
    : Rob

: : Ok, this is SET IN STONE! The Eastern Sierra Ghost Town Rally will be held this coming May '99 at Cerro Gordo. We havnt set the exact weekend yet but we will be announcing the exact date as soon as possible!
    : : There will be a couple of ideas set up for those that would like to continue exploring the area in the days following the rally.

Default Re: EASTERN SIERRA GHOST TOWN RALLY SET FOR THIS COMING MAY AT CERRO GORDO!

Originally posted by Tom McCurnin

: Cat,

: Sounds like a plan. I'll try to make it.

: Tom

:
    : Ok, this is SET IN STONE! The Eastern Sierra Ghost Town Rally will be held this coming May '99 at Cerro Gordo. We havnt set the exact weekend yet but we will be announcing the exact date as soon as possible!
    : : There will be a couple of ideas set up for those that would like to continue exploring the area in the days following the rally.

Originally posted by David A. Wright

: I'll be there.

Originally posted by Bill Steele

: : I'll be there.

: When is the even to take place. Haven't seen any recent follow up to this event. Would like to take Boy Scout troop to experience local history of the Ghost Town and Gold rush that took place at Cerro Gordo. Owner of the mine is a local resident to where I live.

: Thanks for any help

: Bill Steele

Thread Information