Thread: Explore Historic California

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Explore Historic California

Originally posted by Cecile

: Just launched my new website Explore Historic California. Drop on by and say hello in my guest book.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Explore Historic California

Originally posted by Johnnie

: : Just launched my new website Explore Historic California. Drop on by and say hello in my guest book.

: Just great! let's all give him support with this new adventure.

: Johnnie

Originally posted by Josie B.

: As a member of that elite group of women who have the courage to go out there and adventure as my friend, Cecile, does, I can assure you that Cecile is no "him", but a "her". If you look on the bio page, you should realize that.

: : Just great! let's all give him support with this new adventure.

: : Johnnie

Originally posted by RocketRider

: You mean to tell me that Cecile is a she and not a he?!?!?!?! Wow, more power to you girl!!! Very few females have the ghosttowning and off-roading in there blood!! Cecile you don't happen to be single and looking are you? Or what about you Josie?

: RR

Originally posted by Josie B

: Sorry RR, my friend, Cecile is happily married. As for old Josie, here, I'm older than the desert hills surrounding my property. I came out to the desert to get away from all that domestic nosense nearly a century ago.... Ah darn.... you caught me giving away my age now.....well, guess I should be proud to have lived this long huh? The climate out here isn't so great for the old skin; I ain't much of a looker any more, but the unpolluted air and my hardworking, but peaceful lifestyle out here certainly contributes to my longivity factor, I do believe. That girl, Cecile, can't live out here, but at least she's learned how to get out here and enjoy herself once in awhile, and she teaches others how to do the same thing. Maybe when she can talk that husband of hers in to retiring, I'll let 'em join me out here and I can finally lay down to rest, knowing that my property is in good hands...

: : You mean to tell me that Cecile is a she and not a he?!?!?!?! Wow, more power to you girl!!! Very few females have the ghosttowning and off-roading in there blood!! Cecile you don't happen to be single and looking are you? Or what about you Josie?

: : RR

Originally posted by Johnnie

: : : Just launched my new website Explore Historic California. Drop on by and say hello in my guest book.

: : Just great! let's all give him support with this new adventure.

: : Johnnie
    :
    : My apology, Thanks for bringing that to my attention, thats what happens when your in hurry and don't double check your postings.

Thread Information