Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nevada ghost town and mines for sale.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Nevada ghost town and mines for sale.

Originally posted by Bobbie

: I'd like info. on the mining and mill site for sale.
    : Thanks,
    : Bobbie

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Originally posted by Bob Noel

: : I have visited a Nevada ghost town and mine a couple times over the last two years, and have been in contact with the owners, who have had the property in their family since around 1900.

: : With info provided by them, I just returned from a visit to the most intact, complete, "abandoned" mine and mill I have ever seen. This place looks like the generators and mill could be fired up and start processing today.

: : The owners are getting up in years, and are interested in selling or leasing the property.

: : If anyone is interested in a project like this, email me to discuss it further.

: : It is primarily silver and lead, with gold and platimum group metals also.

:
    : -------------------------------------------------

: I would be interested in learning more of this project you are refering to, and what exactly might be for sale and where at.

: Please e-mail me soon as you can with all the
    : pertinent information.
    :
    : Best Regards,
    : Dr. Robert Noel D.D.

Originally posted by Robert

: : : I have visited a Nevada ghost town and mine a couple times over the last two years, and have been in contact with the owners, who have had the property in their family since around 1900.

: : : With info provided by them, I just returned from a visit to the most intact, complete, "abandoned" mine and mill I have ever seen. This place looks like the generators and mill could be fired up and start processing today.

: : : The owners are getting up in years, and are interested in selling or leasing the property.

: : : If anyone is interested in a project like this, email me to discuss it further.

: : : It is primarily silver and lead, with gold and platimum group metals also.

Originally posted by Jeff Kissler

: I am interested in the mines

Originally posted by Jim Ogle

: : : I have visited a Nevada ghost town and mine a couple times over the last two years, and have been in contact with the owners, who have had the prope<div><script src="http://www.burstnet.com/cgi-bin/ads/ad9279a.cgi/sz=0X0MN/2564/RETURN-CODE/JS/"></script></div>rty in their family since around 1900.

: : : With info provided by them, I just returned from a visit to the most intact, complete, "abandoned" mine and mill I have ever seen. This place looks like the generators and mill could be fired up and start processing today.

: : : The owners are getting up in years, and are interested in selling or leasing the property.

: : : If anyone is interested in a project like this, email me to discuss it further.

: : : It is primarily silver and lead, with gold and platimum group metals also.

Default please email me more information

I am interested, please email me the details on this town. Thanks!
    Shai
    lunamoms@yahoo.com

Default ghost town / mine:

Cary Nickel,
    Very interested in the mine you speak about, or town. Relocating to the area, seeking exactly of what you speak.
    What would be the terms of sale or how can I receive such information.
    Would preferr private correspondence with you concerning this matter. If you need my e-mail or private residence address please send message.
    Looking forward to speaking with you and learning the facts of sale.
    Respectfully,
    Poncho.

Question Gohsttown for sell ?

OK,listens interesting.How much will it cost ?

Default We are looking to buy a town.

I am researching to purchase a town for my employer. They prefer to make this purchase in the South West United States. They also prefer for it to be empty (no inhabitants). This is a serious inquiry and both my employer and their partners come fully financed. They are open to “fixer uppers” of all types.

thetownlives@yahoo.com

Question is this still for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com
    Originally posted by Cary Nickel

: I have visited a Nevada ghost town and mine a couple times over the last two years, and have been in contact with the owners, who have had the property in their family since around 1900.

: With info provided by them, I just returned from a visit to the most intact, complete, "abandoned" mine and mill I have ever seen. This place looks like the generators and mill could be fired up and start processing today.

: The owners are getting up in years, and are interested in selling or leasing the property.

: If anyone is interested in a project like this, email me to discuss it further.

: It is primarily silver and lead, with gold and platimum group metals also.
    Is this still for sale. could I please be emailed some information on it please. Thank you lovewriter

Thread Information