Thread: ghost towns near laughlin nev

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default ghost towns near laughlin nev

Originally posted by louie

: I'm going to laughlin want to check out some ghost towns in the area. could you please let me know where some are located. thanks for your help

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default A little more information please!

Originally posted by Yet Another Bob

: Not sure how to answer this question? What form of transportation will you have? What is your definition of around Laughlin? What do you want to find in a ghosttown? If you have a rental car, do want an tourist place like Oatman or a historic place like Chloride (to the East in Arizona), in an hour or so drive. Will you have a hi-clearance vehicle, places like Barnwell and Old Ivanpah in nearby California, Crescent and Juan in Nevada have potential. Perhaps, places like Goffs as a starting point, take the road north from Casbier's place to Barnwell, Vanderbilt, then by Nipton, Crescent, Searchlight and back to South Point (Old name for Laughlin). A little more information on what you want to find. For more rustic exploration in Arizona, consider White Hills, in Nevada some exploration of the mining areas outside of Searchlight, In California, that area around Barnwell, Vanderbilt, Hart, Ivanpah (on the RR). Yet Another Bob

Default Re: ghost towns near laughlin nev

Originally posted by zoe

: : I'm going to laughlin want to check out some ghost towns in the area. could you please let me know where some are located. thanks for your help

Originally posted by zoe

: : I'm going to laughlin want to check out some ghost towns in the area. could you please let me know where some are located. thanks for your help

: OATMAN is right near Laughlin.

Originally posted by charlotte waikel

Originally posted by POLLY PEPIN

Thread Information