Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canyon Diablo, Az

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Its a tossup. Nothing like grain-fed free-range Chihuahua.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Quote Originally Posted by brian10x View Post
    Its a tossup. Nothing like grain-fed free-range Chihuahua.

OK there's one meal fer one. Then what? Course the Donners did boil their shoes & boots.

http://community.discovery.com/eve/f.../m/10219208001

brian10x is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

My dogs go nuts over rawhide chew sticks. I'll bet I could lose a lot of weight if I did the same.

bad bob is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

My dogs go nuts over rawhide chew sticks. I'll bet I could lose a lot of weight if I did the same.

LOL, lemme know if it does. I got 100lbs that needs to go.

BTW, is it jes' me or has this place seemed to've slowed down quite a bit? Kinda like a
    ghost town in here.

From MY perspective it has slowed down. maybe all the good towns have been explored to death already, maybe the new generation just doesn't care?

I like to think I added a little spice (good or bad) when I was active here.

I was, and still am passionate about old West history and ghost towns. I think if I ever get 2 nickels to rub together again, I may broaden my horizons and in doing so darken your doorstep.

Thanks for being a friend,

Brian

From MY perspective it has slowed down. maybe all the good towns have been explored to death already, maybe the new generation just doesn't care?

I like to think I added a little spice (good or bad) when I was active here.

I was, and still am passionate about old West history and ghost towns. I think if I ever get 2 nickels to rub together again, I may broaden my horizons and in doing so darken your doorstep.

Thanks for being a friend,

Brian

My pleasure, Brian.

And I also love the old wild west history a lot. From Historic Trails to stagecoach robberies, to Northfield, MN, love all of it.

Oh yeah, those were the days in here, (actually not all that long ago), postin' some wild pics with miss Laura, you, and a few others. Pretty sure you took the blue ribbon for wildest posts. Kinda got some of the "shirts: in a tizzy, but wth. If you concentrate your energy into brainstorming for ways to pay the bills, I guarantee positive results. Making a hobby into a business, or sales, you have experience as Service Writer, I mean the list is only limited by yer imagination.

Again, yer welcome here anytime. Lots of old historic places to see, such as Coloma, the site of the 1848-49 CA gold rush. CA didn't officially become a State of the Union until 1850. Take care.
    bb.

I have noticed a major slow down as well, but I think it has a lot to do with the very poor economy, at least that is why I haven't been out as much as I would like to be. It's nearly impossible to find employment out there, even with a college degree. I am sure the cost of fuel hasn't helped much either. I have resorted to posting old photos on my site since I haven't been out in a while, but I plan on getting out and doing some exploring in a week or so.
    Explore Forums Ghost Town and Mining Camp Forums

Create your own ghost town galleries, blogs, forums, discussion, and much more, free.

Quote Originally Posted by bob3 was bob2 View Post
    I have noticed a major slow down as well, but I think it has a lot to do with the very poor economy, at least that is why I haven't been out as much as I would like to be. It's nearly impossible to find employment out there, even with a college degree. I am sure the cost of fuel hasn't helped much either. I have resorted to posting old photos on my site since I haven't been out in a while, but I plan on getting out and doing some exploring in a week or so.

You're right of course, Bob. I always thought the forum could also be used for casual disccussions, especially during "off seasons". But I'm glad to see you are getting back out, and looking fwd to reading about your latest travels.

Well everyone I am one of the guilty ones for not being on the forum for a while. Left the VA in Feb '09 and haven't done much since. But I did start a post in the Other forum to find out what all us old Geezers have been doing, hopefully get the old times back even if we can't get out as much. I remember Brian and how he could intimidate certain things being quoted by users not watching their backs around him. LOL.

Thread Information