Thread: Gold Hill, Utah

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Gold Hill, Utah

Originally posted by Reble

: hey Yall! this is the first time Ive posted in this area. I have submited a few towns. but I was out at Gold Hill about 2 months ago, and it looks like they are trying to reopen the mines. I thought that kinda sucked, cause the Gold Hill area is one of the better area's in the state to look for ghost towns(though Gold Hill itself sucks) also how do you get to clifton from Gold Hill. I looked for about 4 hours and never could find it.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Gold Hill, Utah

Originally posted by Cheever

: : hey Yall! this is the first time Ive posted in this area. I have submited a few towns. but I was out at Gold Hill about 2 months ago, and it looks like they are trying to reopen the mines. I thought that kinda sucked, cause the Gold Hill area is one of the better area's in the state to look for ghost towns(though Gold Hill itself sucks) also how do you get to clifton from Gold Hill. I looked for about 4 hours and never could find it.

: I was at Gold Hill the summer of 2002 and fortunately the recent mining has all stopped. They have left behind some of their equipment and other materials that make it seem like they are trying agian to do work in the area, but from what I was told by town members they are done. Reble did you explore the big mine on the north side of gold hill itself?

Thread Information