Thread: Western merobilla and photograph show

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Western merobilla and photograph show

Originally posted by johnnie

: Great western memrobilla show you had there in town i wish we could had link up Bob my friends and I found a lot of great western images.

: talk with you soon
    : Johnnie

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Western merobilla and photograph show

Originally posted by Johnnie

: : Great western memrobilla show you had there in your home town I wish we could have had link up with you Bob my friends and I found a lot of great western images.

: : talk with you soon
    : : Johnnie

: I guess some of you guys on this web-site were there at the Los Vegas show also, some of you we got the priviege of meeting at the show for the first time, This is one of many shows that you can find a lot of western Items or anything that pertains to the old west a lot of my friends were there also, some of "us" do concentrate on orig.photographs and some of us look for other western momrobilla anyway there was something for everbody I look for old mining photos and did see a few, one of my friends found a orig. image of the inside of a well known "Goldfield" saloon that is in all your Time Life Books. WOW! what would it be like not to have these great photographs to view it is hard to imagine.

: Johnnie & family

Thread Information