Thread: New Mine Exploring Group

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default New Mine Exploring Group

Originally posted by Rob

: We are a group of new mine explorers in Northern CA. our group consists of Cavers, Search and Rescue people and others with various skill levels. If you are interested in joining our very freindly group e mail me at momhyp@aol.com. We have been exploring mines in the motherlode area of northern Ca. I have many photos to share if you would like to see them. We are also looking for people with information on mines in the Carson City, Virginia City area of NV.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: New Mine Exploring Group

Originally posted by Steve O

: : We are a group of new mine explorers in Northern CA. our group consists of Cavers, Search and Rescue people and others with various skill levels. If you are interested in joining our very freindly group e mail me at momhyp@aol.com. We have been exploring mines in the motherlode area of northern Ca. I have many photos to share if you would like to see them. We are also looking for people with information on mines in the Carson City, Virginia City area of NV.

: Rob,

: I am very interested in joining your group. Just be very careful what you post on this BB about mine exploring. Near the end of last year I posted about mine exploring with my son and some A-hole started a big flap and threatened to turn me in to Child protective Services. Yeah, they are out there, alright.

Originally posted by Rob

: Thanks Steve

: Point well taken, but to those I say bring it on!! We all work in the law enforcement field. Myself for about 20 years. By the way I sent you email. Welcome aboard and I think you will really be happy with our group. Check your email and thanks for the post.

: Rob

Originally posted by Rob

: Thanks for your interest Dave. We have had a lot of people that want to go with us next week. Email me and I will give you the details. We are planning a trip on Monday March 9. Hope you can make it. Make sure you bring lots of water,(the camel backs work best) an extra light, Headlamp, rain boots (may or may not need them) Coveralls, we have extra gear so if you forget something not a big deal. Rob

Thread Information