Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: abandoned military bases

Default Bases

We'll be adding pictures of an abandoned missile defense base in Northeastern North Dakota soon on our website at GhostsOfNorthDakota.com... watch for it.

http://www.ghostsofnorthdakota.com

**** that ****

Default Bases

We've added a photo gallery for the US Army Space and Missile Defense Command near Olga, ND which is now vacant.

Troy
    http://www.GhostsOfNorthDakota.com

Blythewood,SC.,Isle of Palms,SC., Midlothian,VA.,Slat Lake City,UT.

Default Bases/ghosts

One person mentioned Vulcan,Alberta.That's probably the best one in Alberta,for sure.If you're ever crossing the country,Walker AAF in the middle of Kansas,is a great one to sneak into.A real ghost base.The Freeman airfield site has the story and great pictures.A real ghost is also the former NAAS West of Forks,WA is a fun visit.If you go out a bit,you may still be able to see trees growing up through old bldgs.My earlier postings have a lot more on this subject.

Default Hello can some one help me about this abandoned

Ok well me my friends were driving towards silverlakes california on route 66..we go in to silverlake then off roading then we find a abanden bunker..it crasy it has shower rooms and big *** rooms and big rooms were the sawmp coolers used to be and generators..we can tell there was a stairs but the cemented closed..it really big in there and crazy..does any1 know what this was or the history

LauraA is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

ok dood like that wasn't a bunker, it was a huge sewage treatment operation you were exploring. High contamination levels,(makes what happened to spinach look like a walk in the park) that's why it's no longer in operation. (also why there were showers there.) Hope you showered good afterwards and threw away the clothes and shoes you were wearing. Do you glow in the dark now? Plan on having a family?

Yes I do....It was nicknamed the Boron Hilton. That place is bad medicine. I wouldn't set foot in there............

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Smile

I 'spect old 666 is toast. I sure wouldn't invite him for dinner. Not unless I put a lead shield over my prize malemute's jewels. OJ

old judge is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Andy..where are you....BBBump. OJ

rockerbmg666.......Hey dude! I'm serious! I suspect you'll be making a trip to the emergency room some time in the near future. That site is #3 on the EPA's clean-up list. When you talk to the doctors, tell them you've been exposed to BMS2 and hopefully they will understand. Frank Molina, Johnny Hunsinger, and Danny Welling weren't around long enough to tell the doctors what happened. Good luck Guy.

Thread Information