Thread: good ghost pics

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default good ghost pics

Originally posted by Chad

: If you want good ghost town pictures use a digital camera. You can catch paranormal activity. I have some crazy pictures of pere cheny with ghosts and orbs in them.

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: good ghost pics

Originally posted by Rachel

: I got a good ghost pic from Standardville, Utah. She's known locally as the "Lady in White", but in my pic she looks like a spiral of light. I didn't see her with naked eye, but I heard her and my dog saw her; my dog freaked out, she didn't like her, LOL. If anyone wants to see the pic, email me.

: Rachel in Utah ghost_town_huntress@yahoo.com

: : If you want good ghost town pictures use a digital camera. You can catch paranormal activity. I have some crazy pictures of pere cheny with ghosts and orbs in them.

Originally posted by josh

: : I got a good ghost pic from Standardville, Utah. She's known locally as the "Lady in White", but in my pic she looks like a spiral of light. I didn't see her with naked eye, but I heard her and my dog saw her; my dog freaked out, she didn't like her, LOL. If anyone wants to see the pic, email me.

: : Rachel in Utah ghost_town_huntress@yahoo.com

: : : If you want good ghost town pictures use a digital camera. You can catch paranormal activity. I have some crazy pictures of pere cheny with ghosts and orbs in them.

Originally posted by alishah

: : I got a good ghost pic from Standardville, Utah. She's known locally as the "Lady in White", but in my pic she looks like a spiral of light. I didn't see her with naked eye, but I heard her and my dog saw her; my dog freaked out, she didn't like her, LOL. If anyone wants to see the pic, email me.

: : : If you want good ghost town pictures use a digital camera. You can catch paranormal activity. I have some crazy pictures of pere cheny with ghosts and orbs in them.

Originally posted by Linda Georgeee

Exclamation RE: Pere Cheny Ghosts

Rachel;

Paranormal experts believe that such spirals of lights are ectoplasm - a form of energy created by the presence of spirits, or the risidual energy of a spirit. Having seen your fantastic photo, I have no doubt that you have captured something paranormal!

And Chad - I would love to see your pictures from Pere Cheny. Perhaps you could email them to me?

Later...
    Ryan Hill.

I shot my first trip to Apex, Colorado on infrared film (as well as on color slide and regular B&W). Talk about catching an aura! You will not capture unseen objects with this film (in the psychic sense) but you will definitely add a unique aura to the images you do capture since infrared tends to give you a ghostly, ethereal result anyway. Ghost towns and infrared definitely go well together (B&W moreso than color). I also shot the film through a 65 year old Argus C2 which added an old-time feeling all its own.

Quote Originally Posted by John Wise
    I shot my first trip to Apex, Colorado on infrared film (as well as on color slide and regular B&W). Talk about catching an aura! You will not capture unseen objects with this film (in the psychic sense) but you will definitely add a unique aura to the images you do capture since infrared tends to give you a ghostly, ethereal result anyway. Ghost towns and infrared definitely go well together (B&W moreso than color). I also shot the film through a 65 year old Argus C2 which added an old-time feeling all its own.
    I agree, I used infrared film to shoot some ghost towns in the Nevada Desert last year. it was the first time I experimented with IR film but the photos came out great. I like to use it to contrast light. I use black & white to express age. anyways, it is good to know that someone else out there is experimenting with it as well. by the way I use a 30 year old camera to shoot all my black and whites and IR. (old faithfull)

High Desert Drifter
    High Desert Drifter
    Ghost Town Explorations
    www.ghosttownexplorer.com

Default I'd like to see these!!

Rachel-
    I emailed you a while back but it seems you didn't recieve it. I would love to see your pic of the White Lady! I have spent a good deal of time in and around the Spring Canyon ghost towns. I was driving up the canyon one fall evening- just before dusk- and saw something that scared the crap out of me! As I was driving around a bend I saw white person-like figure out of the corner of my eye that seemed to hover about 3 feet above the ground.
    As I slowed down and inched closer I could see lace and fringe from a white dress blowing in the breeze. Since I was familiar with the White Lady story I knew this had to be her! She wasn't moving, and as I got ever closer I saw that she was hanging from a tree branch, as if from a hangman's noose.

I parked my car and got out, my shock and fear overcome by the excitement of seeing what possibly could be a ghost. Alas, both my excitement and my fear were unjustsified. As I walked closer to the hanging lady I realized I had been the victim of an elaborate hoax. The dress was real enough- and even seemed like it could be a dress worn in that time. But it hung around a stick figure that was tied to the tree with fishing line. I have to give them credit. They used a real dress and hung it just right so that it would immediately catch your attention as you drove around the bend, yet far enough out of plain sight that you'd actually have to get out of your car and walk up to it in order to see it was a fake.

Very nicely done, but it would have been cool to see the real thing. That's why I think it would be cool to see the pic you took!

Clint

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com
    Originally posted by Rachel

: I got a good ghost pic from Standardville, Utah. She's known locally as the "Lady in White", but in my pic she looks like a spiral of light. I didn't see her with naked eye, but I heard her and my dog saw her; my dog freaked out, she didn't like her, LOL. If anyone wants to see the pic, email me.

: Rachel in Utah ghost_town_huntress@yahoo.com

: : If you want good ghost town pictures use a digital camera. You can catch paranormal activity. I have some crazy pictures of pere cheny with ghosts and orbs in them.

Thread Information