Thread: Does anyone know anything about the Eagle Nest Lodge in Eagle Nest, New Mexico?

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Does anyone know anything about the Eagle Nest Lodge in Eagle Nest, New Mexico?

Originally posted by Kathy Weiser

: I just got back from a trip to northeast New Mexico doing some ghost towning. Eagle Nest is not a ghost town but there is an old lodge down there that has been standing forever. I took lots of pictures but could find no information. I wrote an article for my webpage called the Myster of the Eagle Nest Lodge. I'm wondering if anyone can help. Check out the article at:

: http://www.legendsofamerica.com/HC-EagleNestLake7.html

: Thanks bunches!!

: Kathy Weiser

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Does anyone know anything about the Eagle Nest Lodge in Eagle Nest, New Mexico?

Originally posted by kathy

: Do you mean the Laguna Vista Lodge? If so, go to
    : www.lagunavistalodge,com/ Hope this helps you.

Default Re: Does anyone know anything about the Eagle Nest Lodge in Eagle Nest, New Mexico?

Originally posted by Kathy Weiser

: thanks, Kathy, but no. In fact, I already talked to the owner of the Laguna Vista, Bert Clemmens, and with his permission, wrote an article on the Laguna: http://www.legendsofamerica.com/HC-EagleNestLake5.html

: The Eagle Nest Lodge has been deserted for over 20 years and stands lonely at the top of Eagle Nest.

: Thanks for trying to help.

: Kathy Weiser

: : Do you mean the Laguna Vista Lodge? If so, go to
    : : www.lagunavistalodge,com/ Hope this helps you.

Thread Information