Thread: Alberta Ghost Towns

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Alberta Ghost Towns

Originally posted by Jeannie

: I'm homeschooling my kids (ages 10, 7, 5). We'd like to go see some Alberta ghost towns. However, how do I find info on how to get to some of these places? Everyone seems to have great pictures and the 'area' where these are but how do I get to them??

: Thanks for any info you may have.

: jeannie

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Alberta Ghost Towns

Originally posted by Johnnie

: : I'm homeschooling my kids (ages 10, 7, 5). We'd like to go see some Alberta ghost towns. However, how do I find info on how to get to some of these places? Everyone seems to have great pictures and the 'area' where these are but how do I get to them??

: : Thanks for any info you may have.

: : jeannie

: Hello! We suggest you contact the Ryan Hill Family and if scroll down on the message board you can find their posting and just log in to their web-site,

: They have been very helpfull to rest of us and have great web site and I think they do cover Ghost Towns in Canada

: take care
    : Johnnie & family

Originally posted by Ryan Hill

: : : jeannie

: : Hello! We suggest you contact the Ryan Hill Family and if scroll down on the message board you can find their posting and just log in to their web-site,

: : They have been very helpfull to rest of us and have great web site and I think they do cover Ghost Towns in Canada

: : take care
    : : Johnnie & family

: Thanks for the praise Johnnie! I appreciate your enthusiasm for helping others, and I also appreciate Jeannie's interest in Alberta Ghost Towns. At my web site, I only reearch the Ghost Towns of States and Provinces that I've visited. Despite New Brunswick and Nova Scotia's lack of Ghost Towns, I have visited Ontario three times during the short span of time I've been on the Earth, and I plan to visit Ontario and The Great Lakes in 2 weeks time. But, unfortunataly myself and my family have yet to visit Alberta, Manitoba ect. Though I will look into these Alberta Ghost Towns, and I'll try to get back to you Jeannie. Do you think you could provide me with more accurate details of what area of A;berta you're planning to visit?

: Best wishes -

: Ryan.

Originally posted by Ryan Hill

: Jeannie -
    : Below is a link to a Ghost Towns of Alberta Web Site. The site was created by a contact, and a friend of mine - Johnnie Bachusky. Upon visiting the site, I suggest that you contact Johnnie for more details or directions his fantastic collection of Ghosts. Johnnie's a good guy, I'm sure he'll lend a hand!

: Take care -

: Ryan.

Originally posted by miles finlay

: Hi Jeannie

: Which part of Alberta are you in, and how far do you want to travel?

: I have been to many ghost towns, mainly in southern Alberta, but could give you some directions to ones in northern Alberta too.

: Let me know.

: Miles/..

: : I'm homeschooling my kids (ages 10, 7, 5). We'd like to go see some Alberta ghost towns. However, how do I find info on how to get to some of these places? Everyone seems to have great pictures and the 'area' where these are but how do I get to them??

Originally posted by Miles

: Where are you located in Alberta and how far are you prepared to travel?

: Miles/..

Originally posted by leah whitecap

: : : : jeannie

: : : Hello! We suggest you contact the Ryan Hill Family and if scroll down on the message board you can find their posting and just log in to their web-site,

: : : They have been very helpfull to rest of us and have great web site and I think they do cover Ghost Towns in Canada

: : : take care
    : : : Johnnie & family

: : Thanks for the praise Johnnie! I appreciate your enthusiasm for helping others, and I also appreciate Jeannie's interest in Alberta Ghost Towns. At my web site, I only reearch the Ghost Towns of States and Provinces that I've visited. Despite New Brunswick and Nova Scotia's lack of Ghost Towns, I have visited Ontario three times during the short span of time I've been on the Earth, and I plan to visit Ontario and The Great Lakes in 2 weeks time. But, unfortunataly myself and my family have yet to visit Alberta, Manitoba ect. Though I will look into these Alberta Ghost Towns, and I'll try to get back to you Jeannie. Do you think you could provide me with more accurate details of what area of A;berta you're planning to visit?

: : Best wishes -

: : Ryan.

Thread Information