Thread: Ghost town/western wedding

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Ghost town/western wedding

Originally posted by Lara

: Hi, I'm working on a Fox television special and looking for unique weddings to profile on the show. I'm looking for weddings that may have an unusual theme (such as western), offbeat location (like a ghost town) or uncommon bridal party, reception, etc.
    : We need weddings that take place between Oct 31 - Dec 20th, and the chosen couple will receive $5000 toward their wedding.

: If this sounds like someone you know, or if someone else may be able to help, will you please ask them to contact me at (323) 960-8078 or via email at larav@septemberfilms.com
    : Thank you!

: Lara

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Ghost town/western wedding

Originally posted by Johnnie

: : Hi, I'm working on a Fox television special and looking for unique weddings to profile on the show. I'm looking for weddings that may have an unusual theme (such as western), offbeat location (like a ghost town) or uncommon bridal party, reception, etc.
    : : We need weddings that take place between Oct 31 - Dec 20th, and the chosen couple will receive $5000 toward their wedding.

: Hello! We have a good friend that got married in the Ghost town of Rhyolite Nevada, Because of their love for this old historical town in Nevada, Now even though the wedding has all ready taken place, I am sure they would let you use their video of the wedding to (dubb) into your currant segment, If thats soungs interesting let us know and we will help you get intouch with them.

: Johnnie & Family

: : If this sounds like someone you know, or if someone else may be able to help, will you please ask them to contact me at (323) 960-8078 or via email at larav@septemberfilms.com
    : : Thank you!

: : Lara

Originally posted by kathy

: Red Dog Lil, at Gold Point, Nevada, performs
    : weddings. You could contact her at www.goldpointghosttown.com

Originally posted by Boxdoc4u

:
    : I think I know what your looking for! Forget the rest of the post and head out to Oatman Az. It's a simi ghosttown but they also perform Shot gun weddings. I know because I was going to married in such fashion lol. Groom goes off to the local Saloon and the sheriff comes looking for him well you get the picture lol. Thats Oatman AZ I'm sure they have a web site. Let us know how it goes !

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosttowns.com
    Originally posted by Johnnie
    Hello! We have a good friend that got married in the Ghost town of Rhyolite Nevada, Because of their love for this old historical town in Nevada.
    Sounds like my friend, Bullfrog Bill and his wife Z.
    David A. Wright
    Quote: "Happy Trails To You, Until We Meet Again!"

Thread Information