Thread: Garfield Hotel

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Garfield Hotel

Originally posted by Lacey

: We recently purchased a spittoon with Garfield Hotel, Garfield NV written on the side. In searching the net for info on this hotel I came across an old string in your message board. One of the posts said something about pictures, but I cannot find the beginning of the string to see them. Also, someone else posted that they had purchased a spittoon like this also. I would like as much info on the hotel and spittoons as possible, so I decided to start a new string and see if anyone out there can give me any information. IíŽd appreciate hearing from you!

: Thanks! â║

Ghosttowns.com is offline Rock Crawlin GPS Moving Map Totin Trailblazing Expert Ghost Towner

Default Re: Goldfield Hotel

Originally posted by Lacey

: : We recently purchased a spittoon with Goldfield Hotel, Goldfield NV written on the side. In searching the net for info on this hotel I came across an old string in your message board. One of the posts said something about pictures, but I cannot find the beginning of the string to see them. Also, someone else posted that they had purchased a spittoon like this also. I would like as much info on the hotel and spittoons as possible, so I decided to start a new string and see if anyone out there can give me any information. IíŽd appreciate hearing from you!

: : Thanks! â║

Default Re: Goldfield Hotel

Originally posted by Yet Another Bob

: One of those replica Spittoons just sold on eBay for $29.00. It has pictures, hopefully the URL I've entered will get you there. There was a little shop in Reno, I think when I was in School, the eBay guy claims it was 70s, I think it was early 60s, that had made all osrts of quality copies including the spittoons and bedwarmers from the Goldfiled Hotel. BTW: Heard a Carson City Company purchased the Hotel at the last Esmeralda Auction and have hopes that they will do something with it!

: Yet Another Bob

Thread Information